- FIND THE RIGHT SIZE SOCKET QUICKLY AND EASILY – Socket tray has easy-to-read labels and built-in sizing bolts that allow you to quickly find the right socket without squinting to read labels. Holds sockets 3/8″ to 1″ and 10 mm to 19 mm
- DECLUTTER YOUR TOOLBOX WITH SOCKET ORGANIZER FOR TOOLOXES – Sockets are organized and lay neatly in rows for easy use
- GREAT FOR TOOLBOX DRAWERS Low profile socket organizer fits in most drawers (measures 14.5″ x 11″ x 1) and holds up to 50 short sockets
- BUILT TO LAST – Wrench storage tray is made of durable ABS plastic and is built to withstand your toughest projects
- MADE IN USA
- Designed for drawer use – sockets aren’t clipped in place
- Tools not included
What the Pros Say
The Best Socket Organizers
Keep Your Tools Where You Need Them
This tray is one of the most innovative we’ve seen. It’s designed to hold your sockets, and to help you measure them if you can’t read the labels on your sockets anymore, and it will also let you store all of your drive sizes in the same tray, with room for deep and shallow. Each slot has the similarly sized metric on one end and SAE on the other.
The hex-shaped simulated bolt lets you fit your sockets if the laser-etching or printing has long faded from their walls. Then you can store a shallow socket upright and one or more shallow or deep sockets on their sides. Because they’re laying on their side, you can put all three drive sizes in the same tray to help make work easier. This is ideal for dropping into your tool chest drawers to keep everything well organized, even wobble sockets and other specialty sockets.