Today we are talking about the Tool Sorter Pliers Storage Tray. This is a very timely review for me. My pliers drawer was a mess. So bad that I wont even post a picture. And you know me, I share just about everything with you guys.
Tool Sorter Pliers Storage Tray Facts:
- Up to 11 pliers can be stored in separate compartments Width of compartments from 0.6″ to 1.15″
- Tray size of 12″ is no limit – longer tools can be stored
- The tray is designed to accommodate various tools The 12″ long tray is open on one side, so longer tools can be stored
- There is some issue with spring loaded pliers. That is really the only issue. But they do mention that on the Tool Sorter site
- Oh, I never thought about it, but this would be great for storing files and chisels.
Well, what did you guys think? After the review I brought the tray to work. I gotta say that I dig it. The concern I had about angled pliers was not really an issue. My angled pliers fit perfect.