What the Pros Say
Best Value – Tool Sorter Screwdriver Organizer
If you prefer to store your tools out of sight, this drawer style organizer is the right choice. It features molded slots to hold different screwdrivers in place and fits into most standard drawers or tool chests. It features space for up to 16 screwdrivers and eight different bits on a heavy-duty housing and will accommodate large, standard, and stubby styles of screwdrivers. It measures 13 inches by 10 inches by 1 inch.
7. Tool Sorter Screwdriver Organizer Black
- Specific tool storage compartments with excellent visibility
- Ability to store 16 different screwdrivers and 8 screws at the same time
- Visible display to eliminate the need for labeling
- Minimal product direction for superb portability
- Nail hole to hang from a wall
One of the biggest problems of having a tool organizer is the lack of visibility. In most cases, these items happen to have opaque compartments. Therefore, they require labeling, which can dent its aesthetics and increase the overall hassle. In that regard, this option is very convenient as it displays all the tools openly for you to pick out easily.
Best for screwdriver sets
Bottom Line: Great for standard-sized screwdriver sets, this organizer fits most tool cart drawers well.
Pros: Does a great job of holding screwdrivers in one spot inside a tool drawer, thanks to molded dividers. Has a variety of compartment sizes.
Cons: Not wide enough to hold complete screwdriver sets, in some case. No slots for larger or longer-handled screwdrivers.
- Built-in 13.5 x 10.25 x 1.75 inches tray can store 16 screwdrivers and 8 bits easily
- Comes with storage section that makes it easy to use
- Not suitable for large screwdrivers